Sunday, April 17, 2016

What is this? A first post? You betcha!

Goodness gracious, where do I start? 
My name is Hannah. I am a 25 year old SAHM of an amazing pair of boy/girl twins and we're livin' in Kentucky. I enjoy good books, cats, lots of caffeine, puns, baking yummy things, hot bubble baths, makeup, all things nerdy/geeky, coloring books and listening to awesome music all day long.

So, basically, I wanted to start this blog to post some good ol' honest product reviews, along with shopping hauls and the occasional personal rambling.
I really feel like something like this will motivate me to do more with myself. A break in the monotony of my daily routine sounds lovely and I'm so excited to get started!

That's all for now, folks! First posts are hard.

- Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment